JAGOO respects your privacy and works hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realize that the exciting growth of the Internet and online services raise questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment of safeguarding privacy to our online and Internet activities.
Personally Identifiable Information
JAGOO does not share, disclose or sell any personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online on JAGOO site with other unaffiliated companies or organizations for non-JAGOO marketing purposes. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding. JAGOO also does not market to, or knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 13 on Company site.
How We Use Information
JAGOO uses the personally-identifiable information we collect online principally to provide you with the service(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services. At any point of time, should you feel the need to opt-out future communications with JAGOO, options are given within to exclude those communicated messages to you.
We also provide personally-identifiable online information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with JAGOO services, or with our customers' or others' use of them.
How We Collect Information
JAGOO collects information online by asking you for it when you order a service. A customer's name, address (postal and e-mail) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, the service(s) being ordered.
JAGOO may also use "cookies" and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites or your responses to e-mail from us - both individually and in aggregated data that does not identify you. These reporting tools tell us the parts of our web sites or e-mails in which you showed an interest or took some action, and help us improve the quality and usefulness of our sites.
Verification, Billing, and Order Status
JAGOO collects Personal Information to verify the accuracy of your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card number, and credit card expiration date provided, to screen for fraud, to bill you for products and services purchased and to pay you for products and services sold. The JAGOO uses your e-mail address(es) to contact you regarding the status of your order when necessary and to send you a Receipt Purchase/Sale Confirmation and Order Shipping Notification.
JAGOO protects the privacy and integrity of the information it collects by employing appropriate administrative protocols, technical safeguards, and physical security controls designed to limit access, detect and prevent the unauthorized access, improper disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information under its control. JAGOO website transmits the information used by its external service providers for the specific outsourced operations listed above across public and private networks via recognized encryption technologies, such as by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
Although the we follow the procedures set forth above to protect the Personal Information submitted to the Company, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while the Company strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, the we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the JAGOO website security, please feel free to send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Credit card purchase security statement
Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured by using SSL encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer.
This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and Webteh WebPay Payment Gateway and vice versa.
Webteh WebPay Payment Gateway and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN) which is also protected from unauthorized access.
Webteh is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider.
Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.
Personal data gathering and protection statement
We are committed to provide service of protection of our customer's personal data in a way that we collect only essential basic information about our buyers that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations. We also inform our customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers an option about how their information will be used, including the possibility to decide whether their name should be included or omitted from the lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user information are strictly guarded and are available only to the employees who need those information for completing the job.
All our employees and business partners are responsible to follow the principles of confidentiality protection.
Refund Policy and Payment terms
- In consideration of the provision of the Service made available by JAGOO, payment monies in the currency specified, in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate (the “Price”), shall be made by you to JAGOO in the manner specified and made available to you.
- Unless credit terms have been expressly agreed to by JAGOO, payment for the Service shall be made in full before the performance of the Service.
- JAGOO reserves the right to deny payments from suspicious buyers. In the event that an order or payment is tagged as being suspicious, delivery of item(s) will be delayed until JAGOO can successfully verify its legitimacy, be it by phone or a request for verifying information. The determination of what amounts to suspiciousness shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of JAGOO. You acknowledge and accept that under the laws of certain jurisdiction, JAGOO may be obligated to report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities.
- Unless you notify JAGOO to the contrary on the day of delivery and such notification is confirmed by email, the Service shall be deemed to have been accepted by you as being in good order and in accordance with the terms and conditions under which the Service is offered by JAGOO.
- You undertake to make all payments promptly and in accordance with any rules, regulation or guidelines issued by JAGOO from time to time and shall not be entitled to withhold payment of all or any of the Price.
- All sales and/or transactions are final. Products and services that have been delivered are strictly non-refundable.
- JAGOO reserves the right to reimburse customers on a case by case basis.
- JAGOO services allowed customers to pay, by credit card, prepaid card, PayPal, or any other payment method offered by JAGOO.
- Processing fee is applicable to payment methods offered by JAGOO.
- Charges for processing fees will be displayed during the checkout process and shall be borne by you, unless otherwise expressly stated by us.
- JAGOO does not store any credit card information on our servers and shall never re-use it in any manner.
Terms of Service
Services (as defined below) rendered by Jagoo.net are subjected to these Terms of Service with exclusion of any other terms and conditions stipulated or referred to by you, the Customer. You acknowledge that you are aware of the contents of and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Any new features, upgrades, variations or new packages which are added to the current Service shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. Jagoo.net reserves the to right at its absolute and sole discretion to vary, modify, delete, update or suspend these Terms of Service (or any part thereof) without prior notice to you. As such, you understand and acknowledge that it is your duty to review these Terms of Service on a regular basis.
Should you breach any of these Terms of Service, JAGOO shall have the exclusive sole and absolute right to terminate, discontinue or withdraw the provision of the Service to you. In the event of a breach by you, JAGOO reserves its right to pursue any remedy or relief in so far as permitted by law, which includes but is not limited to injunction, damages and/or specific performance.
Description of the Service
- The services provided by JAGOO are made available and is accessible via this website.
- You understand and accept that your use (whether in the manner stipulated or otherwise) of the Service is at your own risk.
- The services currently provided by JAGOO include but shall not be limited to the following (the “Service”):
- 3.1 Sale of voucher pin codes.
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service. Parental consent is needed or involvement shall be required in the event that you have not attained the age of 18.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. All information provided by you shall be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. JAGOO cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- JAGOO reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time. Jagoo shall not be liable to you or any third parties should Jagoo exercise our right to modify, suspend or terminate the Service or any part thereof.
- JAGOO reserve the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of particular purpose.
- You expressly understand and agree that JAGOO shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall JAGOO or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Service and/or our site.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because JAGOO have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and accept that JAGOO is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. As such, you also acknowledge and accept that JAGOO does not and is not obligated to examine, evaluate or screen any of these external resources and does not warrant or endorse any of the information, content, offers or claims of these third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that JAGOO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- You agree not to alter, modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by JAGOO.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and icons (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on our site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of JAGOO and others. Nothing contained in our site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trademark displayed on our site without the written permission of JAGOO or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on our site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on our site, or any other content on our site, is strictly prohibited.
- The entire content of this site which consists of inter alia text, video (of any format, streaming or otherwise), audio clips (of any format, streaming or otherwise), data assemblages, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and any software (the “Site Content”) is proprietary to JAGOO or its content provider or other third parties and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws. The arrangement and / or compilation of the Site Content is proprietary to JAGOO and is protected under international and domestic copyright laws.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including but not limited to threats of abuse or retribution and defamatory statements) of any JAGOO customer, JAGOO employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of JAGOOto exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and JAGOO and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and JAGOO (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at jagoo dot net.
YOU AGREE not to use the Service to:
- upload, post (including but not limited to attachments), email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the above paragraphs.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE that JAGOO may or may not screen or pre-screen Content, but that JAGOO and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to screen, pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, JAGOO and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by JAGOO or submitted to JAGOO in all other parts of the Service.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, consent and agree that JAGOO may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms of Service;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of JAGOO, its users and the public.
YOU UNDERSTAND that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
YOU UNDERSTAND that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by JAGOO and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Modifications and Termination of Service
- You acknowledge that JAGOO reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that JAGOO will not be liable (either expressly or impliedly) to you or to any third party in damages, compensation, costs or otherwise under any written law, common law or legal theory for such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The Price listed for the Service or for any other services that is provided by JAGOO on or through this website shall be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- JAGOO shall not be liable (either expressly or impliedly) to you or to any third party in damages, compensation, costs or otherwise under any written law, common law or legal theory for the change in the prices listed.
Registered names and trademarks are the copyright and property of their respective owners. All items are the sole property of their respective owners.
All orders are delivered to you instantly after successful payment. In some cases additional customer verification is required and then delivery of your order can take up to 4h after payment has been made, this cases are rare but sometimes we have to do further checkings.
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Damn son, but maybe you will need some of these?
Google Play $10
OneCard - 100 points
Facebook $25 Credits
iTunes (US) $50 Gift Card